- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grease the pan before cooking the chocolate croissants.
- Soak the chocolate croissants one by one in the egg and milk mixture until they are soaked.
- Bake in the pan, about 3 minutes per side, or until the egg mixture is cooked and the surfaces are golden brown.
- Garnish to taste and serve hot!
Reinvent the French toast with our chocolate croissants! Surprise everyone with a melting chocolate center French toast. Garnish everything with your favorite fruits and a little maple syrup!